The Financial Accountant will be responsible for performing and coordinating general accounting functions and financial reporting of Finaro Bank.
A successful Financial Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a solid knowledge of accounting principles to analyze and prepare financial reports. The ideal candidate should be an experienced hands-on person who is goal-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts in compliance with IFRSs and supporting workings.
- Working with other departments across Finaro to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Assistance in the interpretation of financial data KPIs to support the preparation of Board packs, audit deliverables, projections and other engagements.
- Liaising with external specialists, such as auditors and tax specialists.
- Taking an active role in the preparation of audit deliverables and financials.
- Assistance in the analysis of accounting implications of key strategic initiatives and projects.
- Playing an active role in the annual budgeting process, preparing and revising cash flows forecasts.
- Assistance in the compilation of VAT Returns and Tax Returns.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the finance function and general accounting processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve and standardize processes, workflows and information systems
- Ad hoc project support to the Head of Finance and VP Finance.