The Finaro Network Operation Centre is responsible for monitoring our payments processing systems, to ensure our company mission of uptime all the time is achieved. We also deliver 24/7/365 technical support to all our customers – to do this, we operate using a day-night-rest-off shift pattern and an on-call (emergency) roster.
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s systems and technology you will:
- Proactively monitor all our transaction processing systems, to ensure uptime exceeds our expected service levels and our platform always remains stable and operational.
- Assist our customers via email, chat, or call, with any reported technical difficulties with their payments processing activities.
- Troubleshoot identified issues to understand the root-cause and identify solutions.
- Work with our clients to resolve any API (integration) implementation problems.
- Escalate any unresolved situations or any internal system faults to the Level 2 support or Finaro system owners.
- Take ownership of any assigned tasks until completed successfully.
- Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM system.
- Conduct a full handover at the end of each shift to make sure operational continuity is maintained.