Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are looking for a new member for the Security Student Analyst position in our security team who oversees, handles, and directs the day-to-day operations and monitoring of an Information Technology functional unit.
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s systems and technology you will:
· Responsible for analyzing data from multiple sources.
· Analyze data, build, and provide reports based on that.
· Gathering information from different sources and cross-checking it to find anomalies and misconfiguration for information security reasons.
· Building relevant threat monitoring logic.
· Be an integral part of the information security team.
· Monitor our security systems for potential compromise, intrusion, significant event, or threat to the security posture and security baseline.
· 2nd/3rd-year student for bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Data Science/ Industrial Engineering/Information system or related field.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information with accuracy.
· A passion for technology and security.
· A team player and a strong people person.
· Fluent English (both written and verbal) – must.
· Have excellent multitasking skills and outstanding communication abilities.
· Responsible, independent, and organized.