Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a fintech bank and a leading provider in the payments & banking world.
Guided by our vision, we create innovative, and brilliantly simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers around the world with a global, multi-channel payments platform.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Product Content Specialist to join the Product Marketing team.
Your primary responsibility will be to build narratives and content that drive product sales and adoption:
· Craft, edit, and produce a variety of product content and sales collateral assets, including product info sheets, sales presentations, product brochures, case studies, video content, blog posts, white papers, webinars, and more
· Develop product positioning and massaging, ensuring a clear, simple, and consistent message suitable for a variety of audiences (business and technical)
· Build and manage content tools and platforms to make the content easily accessible to its audience
· Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, sales, and other stakeholders to identify needs and sharpen product offering, messaging, and positioning in the market.
· At least 2 years of experience in product marketing/content writing/sales enablement – a must
· Strong writing skills with hands-on experience creating high-quality product content – a must
· English Proficiency (verbal and written) – a must
· Experience from B2B companies – an advantage
· A good eye for detail, design, and UX
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment