Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The company is now seeking to recruit a Legal Counsel to assist the Legal and Compliance department.
Description of job duties:
· A Law Degree from an accredited institution required; honors, high academic standing preferred
· Proven industry experience in the Banking or Financial Services sector
· 2-3 years in a similar role; international experience a strong plus
· Strong knowledge of company law and regulations that relate to company secretarial and corporate governance matters
· Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
· Meticulous, attentive to details, organized, and committed to delivering high-quality work.