Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Finaro Integration team is responsible for helping our customers develop and implement their designed payment solution.
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s systems and technology you will;
· Work with our customer’s developers in the testing environment, to help them implement Finaro products and services, in accordance with our APIs and technical specifications.
· Answer questions and guide customers (typically via Slack) during their implementation process.
· Troubleshoot reported technical issues or difficulties, identify the root-cause and provide solutions (including debugging of programming codes).
· Take ownership of any reported errors/bugs until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
· Pro-actively monitor the client’s development progress and document all activities until the project is successfully completed.
· Ensure that all integrations are completed efficiently and to a high standard, to ensure successful payment processing after the customer goes live.
· Monitor and support the customer as they transition to the live payment processing environment.
· Provide a technical handover to affiliate teams to make sure everyone is aware of the implementation details.
· Previous experience in a customer service / technical support / testing role would be considered an asset.
· Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
· Be technical minded and be able to problem-solve.
· Be able to prioritise and multitask whilst delivering high-quality standards.
· Be fluent in English, both written & spoken.