Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Finance & Regulatory Reporting Manager will be responsible for setting and managing a UK finance team to ensure timely, reliable reporting of financial information. Also supporting the Head Office’s finance team in Malta, they will be primarily involved in the preparation of the Branch’s monthly management accounts regulatory reports, and year-end financial statements, whilst ensuring compliance with accounting, tax, and regulatory requirements.
– Manage and develop the Finance function at the branch level
– Develop and manage the financial accounting, regulatory reporting and control environment in the UK
– Play a leading role in the financial reporting process and present financial results and analysis to senior management
– Oversee accounts payable, receivable, tax, treasury, financial and accounting functions, and coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
– Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits, ensuring all deadlines are met
– Implement various internal group accounting procedures
– Coordinate information on all changes in local accounting, taxation and regulatory regulations & monitors compliance with company procedures.
– Assures compliance with corporate policies, regulations and laws.
– Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process
– Cash flow management and forecasting in co-ordination with Group Treasury, ensuring there are appropriate/effective treasury controls
– Ensure all local statutory filing and regulatory reporting requirements are adhered to and managed on time
– Ensure that local taxation requirements are managed and filled in accordance with local statutory policy
– Assist the wider Group Finance team with ad-hoc projects and ensure the deadlines for completion are adhered to
– Ensure local compliance with the Group’s Policies and Procedures
– Reporting to the VP Finance and Regulatory Reporting and to the Branch Manager