Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Reporting into the Senior Executive Assistant & Team Lead, responsibilities will include:
· Management of complex Calendar Management for Senior Managers and above
· Assist in booking of flights, hotels & taxis for Malta and Europe employees and arrangements for C-Level when they are visiting Malta
· Assist VP’s and management in day-to-day matters
· Keep track of legal documents, ensuring signatures are obtained by the Managing
Director, local and foreign Directors and are logged in our records
· Assist with coordination of Corporate Calendar with all stakeholders
· Coordinate and prepare meeting rooms for board & committee meetings
· Keep track of Corporate credit card statements and reconcile as necessary
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
· Uphold strict level of confidentiality
· Meet & greet visitors
· Form part of the Admin Team and assist on general admin duties when necessary
· Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them as appropriate