Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading Finaro’s digital marketing strategy and managing the organization’s digital channels and content. The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing and manage a team of two. In addition, he/she will work in close collaboration with additional marketing team members and external agencies, to develop and manage Finaro’s entire digital marketing portfolio. The role is based in the Netherlands and high fluency in English is required.
Main Responsibilities include:
· Build and execute Finaro’s digital marketing strategy, focused on brand awareness and thought leadership.
· Manage and expand reach of Finaro’s owned digital marketing channels (website & social media) as well as promote the Finaro brand through paid digital channels channels
· Lead the digital marketing team, to execute holistic digital marketing strategy
· Own and expand Finaro’s website, SEO/SEM, and digital advertising capabilities
· Develop content-based thought leadership campaigns
· Support inbound leads for sales operations by prequalifying them and acting as an interface between marketing and sales
· Create, manage and optimize lead nurturing programs focused on acquiring and retaining customers through marketing efforts
· Evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
· Work closely with Head of Marketing and Marketing Specialist to support regional marketing efforts throughout Europe.
· 5-7+ years of progressive experience at SaaS or B2B technology companies, in leadership roles for marketing, digital marketing, or demand generation.
· Proven success in building and managing digital properties, including website and social media and increasing traffic/followers across platforms.
· Experience with Content Management Systems necessary.
· Proven track record of building brand awareness through digital means, including SEO, PPC, digital advertising and demand generation from conception to ROI analysis
· Experience with marketing automation tools and programs and the ability to navigate the complexities of European Data Protection laws in their relation to marketing programs.
· Strong writing and communication skills. Native English or high fluency English required. Additional European languages are a plus.
· Experience in FinTech is a big advantage.
· Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, high growth environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, with flexibility and creativity
· Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities