Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are looking for a talented ,gifted and passionate CRM System Analyst to join our Team
· Manage and Implement various wide CRM – Salesforce projects in the Product Department
· Full responsibility of process such as: Analyze Requirements and deliver the best technical Solutions Design, project management, monitoring performance and implementation of process, providing end to end solutions to problems in the Salesforce system and integration with other systems
· The ability to work independently and motivating organizational processes
· Taking part in training end users and working with numerous parties in the organization
· BS in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Engineering or equivalent- A must
· At least 2 years of experience in defending, analyzing, characterizing and improving of cross-organizational business processes – A must
· Proven experience in implementing & customizing the Salesforce sys – Must- Big advantage.
· Knowledge in programming and integration- Big advantage
· Knowledge in the On-line payment industry- Big advantage
· Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, passionate for quality
· Good English skills (Verbal & Written)