Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning and getting things done;
if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems…
We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Reporting to the VP Global HR Operations & Compensation and supporting an international headcount spanning across Malta and other European sites, the main duties and responsibilities include:
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Lead Malta payroll processes across three companies (monthly computations and end of year reports)
– Assist with European Payroll set-ups (in new jurisdictions) and interface with third-party payroll providers
– Lead with monthly European payroll prep via our third-party payroll providers in 7 jurisdictions
– Handle the administrative management of the company’s Stock Options framework (ensuring timely signing of agreements, effect payment of stock option sales via payroll/s, and act as the main point of contact for any associated questions from staff members related to stock options)
– Lead & approve monthly reimbursement process for both local and travel related expenses (in line with company policy) and ensure timely payment thereof
– Act as the main user for our local payroll system Indigo Shireburn
– Assist staff members with any taxation questions and support with tax return forms
– Vendor management- act as the main point of contact for Insurance, Mobile telephony, third-party payroll administrators, Pension and other benefits providers
– Assist with compilation of reports, extraction of data from our HR & Payroll systems and analysis.
– Assist with HR related administration such as contracts of employment, addendums & any employee related letters / communication
– Participate and assists in financial and quality audits related to compensation
– Manage Leave & Absence entitlements and balances across Malta and Europe jurisdictions
– Lead with obtaining (and renewing) work permits for EU & Non-EU employees for their possible relocations to Malta, any HQP and PQs applications with MFSA or any other relevant authorities
– Responsible for QA across our HR and Payroll operating systems and platforms
– Support with the development of compensation and rewards strategies that attract and retain talent
– Perform comparative salary analysis based on market and sector specific benchmarking to ensure competitiveness
– Participate in salary and employment market surveys
– Ensuring pay compliance with legislation in different jurisdictions
– Support the development of a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
– At least 5 years’ proven experience as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist
– Previous experience or exposure to HR practices and management
– Hands on experience with Indigo payroll software (ideal, not a must)
– Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills – experience with producing and working with various reports (fluency in Excel is desired)
– Bachelors degree in HR, business administration or finance
– Good knowledge of local compensation statutory requirements
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work with limited supervision