The Account Manager will collaborate with clients to ensure a successful L2B process and focus on relationship management to ensure that the clients serve as positive references and continue their growth with Finaro (previously known as Credorax). The Account Manager plays the role of the client’s advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
Proposed Principle Accountabilities:
Account Management (80%)
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio.
- Provide account leadership for the client’s major Sales initiatives.
- Manages RAG status updates and initiates SIP for clients on Red or Amber status.
- Demonstrates ownership of SIP from creation to completion.
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within Finaro such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with Finaro matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with Finaro’s products and services (quarterly reviews – QBR, regular calls, account plans maintenance)
- Identify and close opportunities for upgrades and growth
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients
- Conducts regular Fraud and Chargeback reviews using available dashboards and consults with Finaro Fraud team.
- Manages Negative Collections with clients.
- Is responsible for the distribution of any external communication issued by Finaro to partners/merchants.
- Maintains knowledge of the Finaro service offering
- Help to document best practices in client relationship management and in deploying Finaro solutions
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges.
- Is forward looking-doesn’t just react to client requests, but actively works with the senior client to help define his/her agenda.
On-Boarding Activity & Sales Support (20%)
- Conduct onboarding training and refresher sessions to ensure consistent knowledge.
- Closely monitors the opportunities submitted by Partners, pro-actively reviews the quality and forecasting of the merchants.
- Safeguards the on-boarding process reviewing the completeness of required docs & if needed following up with the applicable Finaro teams (UW & Operations)
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis to CCO, VP Operations Support and Sales Team when needed.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities, Bids (RFP’s)